Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Thank you everyone!!!!

 Thanks to all your comments and experiences I made a doctor's appointment!  I told them no rectal exam and no colonoscopy!  I draw the line...there are scans and x-rays they can do.  That didn't sound like anything that should be done anyway.  They could have gotten me in today but we are expecting an ice storm where "travel will be near impossible".  So, it's next Tuesday.  I do feel better but it is still there and now feels like a pulled muscle.  I am eating very bland foods and it has really killed my appetite.  I think I'm afraid to eat! LOL!  

I slept yesterday as I was tired from the storms keeping me up the night before.  I didn't get much done but today I need to because they are expecting power outages.

I found a new word game called Wordle.  I use the New York Times one and they give you the instructions.  It is only once a day so it not something you will spend a lot of time on.  It does get your neurons firing though!  I enjoy it and I hope you will too.

Happy Trails!!!

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh, Sam! I'm glad you're going to the doctor. It's best just to rule out some things and relieve your mind.
I know lots of people that are playing Wordle. I looked it up but then thought it would just be one more thing that I would feel guilty if I don't do it. lol
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

I've very happy to hear you have a doctor's appointment. I've been tempted by Wordle but haven't taken the plunge....yet!

Leftycrafter said...

Happy you are going to see the Dr. Hopefully everything will turn out just fine for you. I haven't done wordle. Don't think I will join it either. Lots if my friends do play it though.

Cousin Kay said...

Wordle is the only game I play:) You have to use some logic to guess the word and since my brain doesn't get much of a workout nowadays, I tell myself it's good for me.

Miss Merry said...

Better safe than sorry! Hopefully the tests show something minor or nothing at all. And soon you will be good as new - or as good as good these days. I am doing Wordle. I actually log in before I go to bed at night. I like that it is a quick game and one and done. Sometimes I feel pretty smart and sometimes I don't feel as smart as I think I am, LOL .

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good thing you have an appointment! I play wordle also today was a hard word! Do you still have your gallbladder? Maybe that is the culprit...the BBQ sauce:)

Alissa said...

Glad to hear you are getting things checked out!