Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Advent #5 and #6....I fell behind

 Mondays are so busy and on top of that there was a security breach at the medical facility I use so I had to deal with that.  But all is well as they provide identity protection and insurance and monitoring for a year  PTL!  They checked mine and so far so good as it happened in October.  They are a little late telling their patients.  That took time out of an already busy day but at least I'm protected...I like that.

So, on Advent Day #5 Amy received Dulce De Leche caramel syrup......we love anything Dulce De Leche


I received this hint and this..........

Sorry for the blurry picture....when I look at through the viewer it looks fine.....it's just when I upload it that it is blurry....go figure

For Advent Day #6 Amy received her sugar skull mug...she loves Day of The Dead and anything connected with it........

I received this awesome handmade little Mary Engelbreit style cottage that she made.....LOVE!!!!  BTW...that bird on the tag spells Licher.....look closely as all the letters are there.........
 
That 's all for today....I gave Santa my list so hopefully Christmas morning there will be more presents under the tree for me!  Because as you all know, I have been very good this year! LOL!

Happy Trails!!!

4 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

Adorable little cottage!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I have been good too:) I enjoy seeing the Advent gifts:)

Betsy said...

You and Amy find the best advent gifts for each other. So fun! The hospital thing is scary but glad they're taking care of it for you in case anything comes up. That little cottage is so cute!
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

We had a year where my medical records had a breech, someone at the state level lost a laptop with my tax information and one other breech I can't remember. They provided the year of security, but I figure that the hackers must know all my secrets by now!

Your gifts are so fun!! Merry Christmas.