Friday, December 15, 2023

Let the Advent begin!!!

 I tried to blog yesterday but couldn't upload my pictures so I rebooted this morning and it seems to be working now....whew!

So for the first Advent day on the 13th Amy received this gift from me.........we usually start out small and work up to better gifts as the days go by.............she has a Keurig in her classroom at work so I thought this would be convenient.....

She gives me hints on all my packages and this was this packages hint.......

here is the gift...so cute.....where does she find this stuff?

For the 14th she was gifted this.........some pumpkin lights and maple leaf lights............

I received this hint.........and a great smelling bar of handmade soap....I could almost eat it, it smells so good!

That's all for today...hopefully, I will be able to post our Advent exchange every day including Christmas Day!  I hope you are all enjoying the lead up to The Big Day!  Every year I read Rick Warren's book The Purpose of  Christmas.....it's a wonderful book to remind us all of what Christmas is all about.

Happy Trails!!!




5 comments:

Miss Merry said...

I love your gift exchange. You both find such cute things!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun stuff!

Betsy said...

How fun is that? I love her hints to you. She really put thought into it all.
Blessings,
Betsy

Grammy Braxton said...

I was telling my daughter about your advent exchange and she thought it was a wonderful idea. So we are doing it this year. We went whole hog and did 24 days. I've loved all of my gifts so far and she has been very happy with hers. I'm 72 and she's 46 and it has amazed me how well we know each other. Thank you for this wonderful idea. Hugs, Sharon.

Becki said...

I look forward to your advent gift reveals every year. This is such a fun thing you and your daughter do.