Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas!!!



This picture was taken in 1951 or 52?  I love this photo as it was taken at my Aunt Alice and Uncle Ben's place and I laugh every time I see the creepy Santa in the background.  My cousin Kay is on the right, my cousin Allen is the baby and I'm the one with the guilty look on my face because I think I took Kay's toy and I think I just got caught!  Also, remember I've told you I have big feet?  Look at them!  They're huge! LOL!  Come to think of it, Kay's aren't exactly small either.

  I had a great meal yesterday and I watched a football game and there's another one on today with the Chiefs!  Amy got her Advent gift.........a wallet

and I got a soy candle with REAL balsam scent not those imitation chemicals they put in most of them.....it smells like a pine forest........

I cast on my Christmas socks last night and got a few rounds in........loving the yarn colors.........


Today I will start my Christmas Day cross stitch which was a kit I ordered and saved for just this moment in time.........
There are several projects with everything you need to finish them just like the picture....
There was also an extra pattern and then the bottom one was one I ordered........

Happy Trails!!!



5 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Merry Christmas, Sam

Betsy said...

It sounds like you're having a wonderful Christmas. We woke up to about 2 inches of snow with some sleet mixed in. Dennis's Mom, brother from Florida and his girlfriend are all coming for dinner. Ham, potatoes & gravy, cream cheese corn, watergate salad, rolls with pie for dessert. Wishing you a wonderful day my friend.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Cousin Kay said...

Love that photo! Yes, both of us had huge feet. I think we ended up destroying the creepy Santa at some point:)
Merry Christmas!

Miss Merry said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a great old photo!