Thursday, December 28, 2023

Still working on Christmas!

I made some caramels yesterday for the Post Office employees.  They are so nice.  I still have more to make for some others.

I finished my morning start cross stitch so I picked up another one.  I started this last year and put it away after Christmas....it's a Mill Hill kit with some beads....baby Jesus!  So sweet.....I thought it was an ornament but I think it is a bit big for that.....I will keep this as my morning stitch until it is done....

I washed my hair today, washed a load of darks, cut up the caramels (that's the hardest part), and did some cleaning.  I also  worked on my Christmas sock a bit.   I made a grocery list and ordered groceries to pick up tomorrow morning.  We have a winter weather advisory for snow but I have 4 wheel drive plus this is Arkansas...how much snow can there be?  It is above freezing in the 40's during the day tomorrow.  I figure the older you get the more risks you should take as you don't have that much life left to lose...lol!

 

Happy Trails!!!
 

 

4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Be careful driving!!! We have been celebrating a foggy Christmas. I did switch to Mucinex for my cold and it seems to be working so much better than what I was taking. I am hoping to kick this thing soon. I love the Baby Jesus.

Betsy said...

You were a busy girl and got a LOT done. Be careful driving to pickup the groceries. Our possible 12 inches of snow on Christmas ended up as 2 inches and a bit of sleet.
Those caramels look delicious. Lucky post office workers.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Between Me and You said...

Santa left me a stinking cold! I had such plans for this week. Had to cancel them all!So much for the flu jab giving any kind of immunity. Happy New Year to you Good Lady, when it comes around.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Lucky Post Office Employees! I have something for you for your Birthday next week, BUT I have not braved the ice to get to the Post Office so it will be late! You are keeping busy!