Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Monday was chores but today there was some progress!

 I got busy and did some wrapping, packaging and card writing.  I also got some decorating accomplished....just a little...........my  Aunt Alice made this Santa Plate....I used to fill it with Christmas cookies but now it is just me, myself, and I, so I hang it on the wall...........

I put her Christmas tree in the window........

and a wreath on the door.........the wreath is looking a little tired like me....lol!

I've been multi-tasking lately too....I thought I lost that skill but it's coming back!  Besides regular chores and Christmas to prep for I've also managed to clean some closets, pack up more boxes for the thrift store and work on the garage a bit.    It's a Christmas Miracle!!!

Happy Trails!!!


6 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Were you peeking in my windows on Sunday afternoon. Something posessed me to sit on my living room floor and wrap 23 identical boxes. Then I tried to move. I cannot even explain the complicated process it took to raise me from the floor. Thank goodness I was home alone! Then Monday I woke up with horrible pains in my legs and rear end. I thought about it - that darn floor. What was I thinking!!!

Between Me and You said...

I'd have to stay up all night to get half of what you accomplish done!Love the tartan ribbon on your wreath.

Betsy said...

That last meme. lol I have to admit, I was thrilled to realize that an island was part of our kitchen in the new condo. Last year I sat on the floor to wrap presents and it was awful. The kitchen table is too low for me to bed over with my back issues. The island is the perfect height.
You're getting so much done. My mother-in-law made that Santa plate and Christmas tree years and years ago. I have no idea what happened to either one. They were nowhere to be found when we packed the house up. Mandy really wanted that tree.
Take care Sam and don't press yourself too hard.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Leftycrafter said...

Good golly. You are like a house on fire getting your house ready to sell. And still you make time to decorate for Christmas. I am impressed.

Far Side of Fifty said...

The wreath can be saved, just fluff up the bow a bit and push pull some of those branches!

Cousin Kay said...

Beautiful Santa plate! I don't know what happened to mine:(