Tuesday, December 26, 2023

The last of the Advent for 2023

 I had a great day yesterday.  I  had cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then exchanged gifts with the Cedar Rapids gang.  Amy got her last Advent gift with a bonus gift......... this is for her watercolor brush when painting...the cup holds the water and then there is a place to lay her brush on top.

her bonus gift was a True Crime book....she loves true crime probably because at one time she was going to go into criminal justice......

 I received this beautiful crock  that is oven proof...........gorgeous!

I also got 2 more candles and they are soy candles which I love as they don't smoke..... one is balsam and the other is cranberry...I'm set for winter now.....

 I received some fairy lights too.....

 


I watched the Chiefs lose to the Raiders....such a disappointment....then I took a nap!

I did start my Christmas Day cross stitch....just a little bit done.......this is on perforated paper........

Now, back to our normally scheduled routine!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Happy Trails!!!



3 comments:

Betsy said...

Lovely, lovely gifts for both of you. I'm so impressed at how well the two of you seem to know each other. I'm glad you had such a great Christmas.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

Not only are your Advent gifts adorable, but they are so thoughtful, too!
Merry Christmas!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Merry Christmas! You are busy starting new projects!