Saturday, December 16, 2023

Advent Day #15

 This is the advent gift Amy got...I made her a lavender sachet for her knitting bag.........

I received from her,  some Mukluk socks to keep my feet warm...they are really soft too!  She especially got them in case we lose power in an ice storm.  I still need to get a sleeping bag and maybe a tent........

I also finally got the light bulb and cord for the Dept. 56 Sam's Meat Market that my cousin Kay got me ...it is so cool!!!  Here are pictures of it all lit up.  I still need to put some snow around it........


 




Those are all the sides of the Butcher Shop.  I grew up hanging out at my Uncle Homer and Aunt Bernice's Meat Market as a child...what great memories.  Thank you again, Kay....this is a very special part of my Christmas!

Stay tuned for more Christmas decorations and I'll be sharing my Christmas and Holiday menu!

Boy, where have I heard that before says the gal who has a January 4th birthday....lol! 

Happy Trails!!!
 

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Those are some really nice advent gifts. Those socks will sure come in handy when the weather turns colder. The Village Shop Meat Market is perfect for you. That was sure thoughtful of your cousin Kay to get it for you.
Have a wonderful evening Sam.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

I love your butcher shop! So cool! And with "your" name on it, too.

Those socks look so warm!

Becki said...

Very nice gifts!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love those socks they look warm! We never do much for our anniversary either..too close to Christmas!