Thursday, December 21, 2023

Advent #7 and #8

 There aren't enough hours in the day but the ones I have are good ones!  Yesterday, I went to Tractor Supply and they had everything on sale and marked down already!  They had real trees for $5 and I got a real wreath for $3.....I bought it for the smell!  

I also got a cute Christmas mug for 1/2 price and I had bought another one at the Dollar General the other day.  I like having mugs for the season........  

Plus, I got a kit to grow paper whites which I have always wanted to do but I've never seen them around here before, just amaryllis.........

If you have a Tractor Supply near you this sale is great.  They have their artificial trees 75% off and all their Christmas stuff is marked way down at least 50% or more.  I got some Christmas lights for 1/2 off too.

As for Advent #7, Amy got the little school ornament I made for her...........

and I received the hint.........

is.........yum!

Advent #8 for Amy was...........

she's loved stickers ever since she was a little girl!

I got the hint..."You can't see the forest"...........and look at these!!!!  She made these for my little Christmas village......so beautiful!!!  I think she has my Aunt Alice's genes for ceramics!

I've gotta run now as I am  having wood delivered and I have to gather kindling as it is supposed to rain starting tonight and all the way through Christmas!

Happy Trails!!!
 



6 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you get your wood in before the rain! Fun gifts!

Cousin Kay said...

The ceramic trees that Amy made are really cool!

Becki said...

I told myself I was done shopping, but maybe I need to visit our local Tractor and Supply. I'd love to get some bulbs to grow through the rest of winter.

Miss Merry said...

Great deals at Tractor Supply! I enjoy both of your gifts so much.

Betsy said...

We've had rain last night and forecast for tomorrow, but that's much better than snow in my opinion. You found some great deals at the store. I would love a real wreath to hang for the tree smell, but they're normally so expensive.
You and Amy sure pick out some great advent gifts. Those trees she made for you are beautiful! I've always loved those ceramic trees.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Between Me and You said...

Paper Whites are beautiful. We planted some at my old work a couple of years back for a Spring wedding and they were so delicate looking when they finally blossomed. Your sleep pattern sounds identical to mine!