Sunday, December 17, 2023

YOP Week #25 Year 13

 It's a busy time of year but so enjoyable.  I've been decorating piece meal...a little bit each day.  Most of the presents are sent or getting ready to be. 

 

Yes, those are little red truck lights around the stable gathering.........


 I did manage to work on some projects.....

I'm almost done with the Berry Basket.....which is my morning stitch.......I just  need to pick out the stitches on the beak, feet, and chest, and replace with the same color yellow that's in the basket.  This was a "small" XS piece but boy was there a lot of stitches in it!  I will have it finished by next week and I need to pick out the next "small" to work on in the mornings.

I also put down Sally Spencer to do a little Christmas stitching...........I started this last year.........

as you can tell I haven't gotten very far.........I'm pretty sure I will need to work on this piece throughout the year if I ever want to finish it...........

I'm behind on the Annual 2023 Collectible Christmas ornaments...it may be 2024 before they get them...

 I didn't work much on Prism the crocheted blanket but I have some projects queued up for the Holidays.

Yesterday's Advent on Day #16 for Amy was some Christmas socks.........no, I did not make them....

My gift from her was some Spoonflower Christmas material which I'm pretty sure will be a project bag in the future and 2 beautiful hand appliqued dresser scarves or guest towels that she found at a garage sale..........LOVE!!!  This was her hint...............yes...never enough fabric!!!





If you want to see the other Advent gifts just check my past blogs for the past 3 or  4 days.  I post them each day.

Here's some good information.......

Happy Trails!!!


10 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas my friend! Hugs, Diane

Leftycrafter said...

Such lovely material. Her socks are pretty. Cute little truck lights. Your xs is lovely as always. Big xs take so long. I have one that is many years in process. Hoping to finish it before I go to my final resting place.

Betsy said...

I laughed at the reindeer meme and read it to Dennis. He said, of course, Vixen in is there. Ha!
Loved your truck lights on the stable. You know me and little read trucks. I also enjoyed all of the advent gifts for both of you. Thank you for the beautiful glimpses of your cross stitch. The basket is turning out great and I really, really like the Christmas one that is just started. So pretty.
Have a wonderful Sunday evening and week ahead Sam.
Blessings,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

Your projects look great - but your gift exchange is the coolest thing ever!

MaureenHD said...

Looks like your holidays are going well. Wishing you continued joy this last week of advent.

Becki said...

Beautiful fabrics! Too funny about the reindeer. Of course!

Lucy Bowen said...

It all looks fantastic as usual 😍 I love the berry basket and the sampler will be great.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looking festive at your house! :0 Of course it was women!

Between Me and You said...

Such wonderful work you produce. All looking merry and bright at yours.

HighlandHeffalump said...

The berry basket looks lovely. For sure it looks like that large Christmas one will need more time than just advents to work on it, it will be beautiful when finished. Your decorations look great and what fun your gift exchange is each year. I’m about to peek at the other days now.