Friday, December 22, 2023

Advent Day #9

 Today was another busy day....God woke me up about 1:30 and I couldn't get back to sleep so I read until 3:00 and still couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up and good thing I did because the wood guy emailed me at 5:30 wondering if he could deliver the wood before he went to his real job.  I said come on ahead! 

So, I have my wood now.....I can rest easier in case we lose power this winter........

Yesterday I strung the new lights in among the tiny ones and it turned out stunning!!!  I love it!  In MHO you can never have too many Christmas lights.

Here's the ceramic tree all lit up in the window...........

Amy got her star coaster for her Advent gift last night...........she's a star in my book!
and I got this hint........

and it was lavender scented drawer liner.........it smells heavenly....Amy and I are all about "good smells"

It's hard to see as it is wrapped in plastic to keep the good smell in!

Here's a little Christmas cheer.........

Happy Trails!!!





 

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yeah for wood all stacked up!

Miss Merry said...

I'm not sure what is the cuter - the gifts or Amy's hints!

HighlandHeffalump said...

Such cool gifts so far, I loved the pumpkin lights and ceramic trees, well actually now I’m thinking of others I’ve loved seeing. Such a cool thing you do with each other and what a great relationship you must have,

Betsy said...

Glad you're all prepared for snow that might fall or a power outage. Your lights look great and so do your gifts. You two find the most fun things for each other. Merry Christmas Eve.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy