Monday, August 17, 2020

It's Book Monday!

 Not too much to report but I did finish The Hidden Staircase.  The #2 book in the Nancy Drew series.  It was very good!

I just ordered  the next 2 or 3 books in the series from Thrift Books.

I'm still reading Backwoods  Home magazine.  I read an article on guns and foraging for foods in the outdoors.

I'm still reading My Grandfather's Blessings.....every page is chock full of wisdom.  Very good and such an easy read....you could just keep going and going...............

Girl Waits With Gun is excellent and hard to put down!  I'm fairly certain this will be finished this week!

I have watched Suzie Reno, Misty Percell, Brian Tyler Cohen and Brenda and the Serial Starter for podcasts this week.  I hope you have enjoyed something entertaining or enlightening this week!

Happy Trails!!!

13 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

I loved the Nancy Drew books.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I just KNEW you would love the Amy Stewart series Miss Kopp! I'm tempted to read them again. I'm in a slump of reading books I don't enjoy. I read some of the Nancy Drew books a few years ago too. Enjoy your evening! Hope you're reading about the Kopp sisters! Hugs!

Becki said...

All of your books look like interesting reads, Sam. I'm being a pokey-slow reader these days, but I'm enjoying a series of cozy mysteries - Odelia Grey Mysteries.

Betsy said...

I think I have read most of the Nancy Drew books. I also loved the Boxcar Children.
I hope to spend more time reading this winter.
Blessings,
Betsy

Leigh said...

Reading, crafting, cooking, house and yard work - I'm always amazed at how much you get done! I'm currently reading Bernard Cornwell's The Last Kingdom. I love historical fiction and am enjoying it very much. (albeit slowly!)

Jeanna said...

I love Brenda and the Serial Starter. They are a hoot and their samplers are amazing!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

I loving them even more as an adult? Go figure?

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

I really am enjoying it! Thank you! Have you read the Mitford books?

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

oh, I'll have to look into those although I have enough on my nightstand right now! LOL!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

My grands loved the Boxcar children too.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

It's called balance but sometimes I don't get around to everything and it looks like it! LOL!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

I want to make every sampler she has on that back wall! I was never into samplers but boy I am now! I want to email her and ask her for a list of those samplers! Gorgeous!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com