Monday, August 10, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading, watching and/or listening to?

 I don't think I blogged about books last week but if I'm repeating myself I apologize.  I finished several books recently............this one which was not very well written and for a self-reliant woman she sure had a lot of men helping her

Of course, I loved this one from one of my favorite mystery authors

This was an excellent book, well written and it was hard to put down...very good!  Thank you to Lavender Dreamer for recommending it.

This was my non-fiction and it was written by a minister about prayer.  It was very down to earth and actually reflected my views so of course I liked it! LOL!

 I'm still reading my Backwoods Country magazine........I've read quite a bit about sourdough and then how to build an outhouse and the next article is on guns.  I like to learn something new every day or many things..............

These are the books I am reading now..............my fiction...............another recommendation by my friend, Lavender Dreamer

and this is my non-fiction...............

So far they are both very good! As for t.v. mostly podcasts on You Tube of Misty Pursel of Luminous Fibers and Suzy Reno and some other Floss Tubers.   

I hope you had a good Monday.  I have done pretty well since Mondays are pretty busy days after resting over the weekend.  I got some ironing done and I need to wash a load of clothes yet, water outside, vacuum and do my 15 minute cleanup.

Here's a little humor for you......

 

Happy Trails!!!








6 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

cute cartoon...I am reading the Glassblower series...but I keep falling asleep! It is on my Kindle. And blogs I read blogs! I have cut Magazine subscriptions way back...only get Martha Stewart and Farm and Ranch Living anymore.

Miss Merry said...

I read straight through the entire Southern Sisters mysteries. They were absolutely adorable and I fell in love. I am so sad that the series ended with the loss of the author. These are keepers! Now I am re-reading my Laura Childs Cackleberry Club mystery series.

Betsy said...

Such a cute cartoon. YOu've gotten lots of reading done. Me, not so much. I have good intentions but other things always take priority. Today it was four loads of laundry and the ironing too. I spent a lot of time on the phone with the post office who has managed to enter a wrong address for our mail forwarding. A fast day without a lot to show for it.
Have a wonderful Tuesday Sam.
Blessings,
Betsy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The Hired Girl was one of those books you'd like to read the last page and then turn to the beginning and start it again. Or better yet....read a follow up book about this extraordinary character. I'm glad you liked it too. And I can't wait for you to get into the Kopp sisters! We'll have to pick a sister we think we are most like. Happy reading!

Jeanna said...

Sounds the The Hired Girl is a must read. I'll see if my library has it.

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com