Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Spring rain and Spring flowers...........

 It was supposed to storm this afternoon (it's just raining...they cry wolf and then they wonder why people don't listen when there really is a serious weather event).  Anyway, I went out and picked some daffodils before they got beaten down in the "storm"...........

I got a few treasures in the mail from Thrift Books.......I've never read Wind in the Willows....there are no  pictures though..just the cover......I wish I had gotten a picture book

this is a book that Miranda Mills podcast recommended and Wind in the Willows is her book review this month so I need to get reading!

I also rummaged around to get out some St. Patrick's Day projects and Spring projects.........I got these last year.......

her name is Primrose....so cute!

I've done my chores for the day so now on to painting the bookshelf and working on the sock gusset.  What are you up to today?

Happy Trails!!!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

I finally gave up and made a tele-health appointment this afternoon for this cough. My oxygen saturation has also been very low. The doctor pretty sure it's bronchitis so I now have an antibiotic to take. We're getting freezing rain and then snow later during the night. I'm glad there is no where we have to be.
Wishing you a safe and happy Thursday.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute projects! I am off to the Infusion Center to drop off Gene then on to Walmart. It is -45 windchill out there so it is no fun. After todays outing I can stay in a few days:) Only blowing snow here the storm is south of us...so far:)

Cousin Kay said...

Bunny is adorable! I'm jealous you have daffodils. Actually, I should be grateful that we didn't get the freezing rain that was predicted.

Between Me and You said...

You'll love the adventures of Toad of Toad Hall and all his friends. You can prob get Wind in the Willows in the children's section of Netflix if you have it. The accents are a hoot - very upper class English!

Jeanna said...

Oh the daffodils are so pretty. I've seen them all over town here. I'm not sure I have any St Patrick's Day patterns...and I better not look. You're tempting me though.