Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday..........

 Well my red and cream block of the Month arrived!  I read through the directions and I hope I am up to the challenge.  It shouldn't be difficult but I've not done one of these before so we'll see.  I have 2 blocks to make for this month.......I'll keep my seam ripper handy! LOL!

Here's the material for the first 2 blocks....red and cream....imagine that!

Yesterday was the usual Monday chores along with a small grocery list.  I also made some orange cinnamon rolls.  I picked up groceries this morning along with a prescription refill and then put it all away.  I vacuumed and washed the kitchen and laundry room floors and that's pretty much it for today.  We have storms coming again...rain here, Iowa and Chicago is supposed to get ice and my friends in Minnesota are going to get more snow.   Just so no one loses power or gets hurt.  Stay safe wherever you are!

Happy Trails!!!

4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

I am excited to see your quilt blocks!

Far Side of Fifty said...

That should be a fun block! The storm is south of us:) Stay warm!

Betsy said...

You picked a great fabric for your blocks. I know they'll turn out great. We're supposed to get ice tomorrow too. I hope not too much. Take care and stay warm.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

I love Fig Tree. Those fabrics are going to make a beautiful quilt.