Friday, June 2, 2023

Lots going on here!

 I'm sure everyone is busy this time of year if you are having warm weather.  This week I've done trimming, watering all those new plants and seedlings which are coming up by the way!  There was grocery pickup yesterday and then I vacuumed and washed the kitchen floor.  I was going to do the laundry room too but the water softener is leaking again so I guess I will be calling a plumber soon.

I had a package to send to the grands and my new printer came which I installed this morning....it is slick!  It was easy to install and I am loving the white! This is an Eco Tank 2800/ET 2803...the 3 might be the white one.  I had an Epson before and I was very happy with it and I had it for quite a few years.

I researched all printers on Amazon and this one had good reviews and was highly rated.  So far so good!

I also received a new hose I ordered for the back yard.  It is 100 feet so I can reach the clematis as it almost died last year.  I can also take it to the front and it can reach the ditch if I want to burn stuff.  It is very nice and came with extra washers, a holder that slips over your faucet, and a very nice sprayer....if it doesn't leak!  Every one I've ever gotten has leaked and runs down my arm or sprays my clothes.  I got it from Walmart.  I am subscribed to them so I get free shipping and I get everything in 2 days.  I never got anything that fast with Prime and it cost me more!  Plus, I get free Paramount and discount on gasoline.  Now that I don't have Prime it seems I get the stuff from Amazon faster....go figure.

I'll let you know how the hose and sprayer works out.

I also cut out and glued more hexies and finished one of the half diamonds and I will be sewing the other one tonight.  I've been working on the 2nd Christmas sock and I'm almost done with the heel.

It feels like it's been a productive week.  I definitely need to get back to painting!  Where does the time go?

What have you been up to this week?

That's me and Miss Peeps! 

Happy Trails!!!

4 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

You are a busy woman. Keep us posted on how you like your printer. I always liked Epson and have wondered how the tank ones held up. I actually have gotten around to doing some little things I have been putting off. Like taking clippings off mynChristmas cactus and sprouting them to give as gifts around Christmas this year. Cleaned out the fridge and am working on making some sourdough bread.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Glad you like your printer. I have a hose like that and love it...I have a long handled nozzle on mine that works great...got it at Ace. I hate it when I get all wet using the hose...unless it is real hot which it may be this weekend:(

Betsy said...

You are such a busy, busy lady. That hose looks great. We don't need one anymore, but it sounds like it will work well for you. I've been thinking about doing away with Prime too, but we do use it a lot.
Take care and don't overdo it in the heat.
Blessings and love,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

You get so much accomplished...I want to be like you when I grow up! LOL!