Sunday, June 25, 2023

YOP Week #52 Year 12

 It's a wrap!  Here are the finishes from the past YOP year......this was finished into a pillow and given to my daughter...

I finished another giant granny blanket.........

      

I made some scrubbies.......for my daughter...........

    

I had a little Halloween final finish..........

more Halloween ornaments.......

 

 

I made some pumpkins.....

 

 

     

crocheted face pads for Amy's advent gift

    

a Prairie Schooler Santa ornament........ 

more ornaments......

 

 nnn

 a couple mug rugs.......

   

a Halloween ornament........

     

I also made an Iowa Hawkeye pillowcase for my SIL but I forgot to take a picture.....

another Christmas ornament......or 2

 

 nnn

 a Valentine finish.........

 

 

 finished and framed.........

 

 my Christmas quilt!

 

 This is an Advent gift for this coming Christmas...now where did I put it?

 ccc

 lavender sachets........

 a Thanksgiving final finish........

 

 Block #1 and #2 of my BOM red and cream quilt....I call each block a finish!

 

Block #3

 

 a project bag for small projects........

   

Block #4

   

There were also flannel pillowcases I made for the grands but I must have forgotten to take a picture of them.

It's not too bad considering I had 3 bouts of diverticulitis and cataract surgery too! LOL!   Thank you, Liz for finding my list.  I was thinking I hadn't made one because I  usually have a page for each year on the first page of my blog.  I looked back and made a page for YOP 2022-23 and I will have one for next week too.  

I can't wait for next week to share my 2023-2024 YOP plans and see all of yours!

Happy Trails!!! 

8 comments:

Maureen D said...

A great year!! Do you keep a tree up all year and decorate it for the seasons? I could definitely see doing one for the fall seasons. Hmmm, you have given me an idea!

Miss Merry said...

Wow! What a successful year of projects and finishes! Despite all the health issues, you did fantastic! I love each and every project.

Leftycrafter said...

So many lovely items. I missed the finish of your Christmas quilt. So pretty. Your BOM are going to make a gorgeous quilt. So many cute xs ornaments. I always enjoy seeing your xs. It will be fun tonsee what you have planned for next year.

Cousin Kay said...

You really accomplished a lot!

Betsy said...

You got so much done even with being sick so much of the time. It's nice to see a year all together to make you realize how much you've gotten finished.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

You had an amazing year of progress and finishes! I hope you have an equally productive year this time.

Lucy Bowen said...

Wow wow, wow!
There are so many when you put it together! I love all of your cross stitch but the Christmas quilt has to be my favourite.

HighlandHeffalump said...

Goodness me, what a fantastic collection of finished items. I must have said to myself “oh that’s my favourite” a dozen times looking through them. I hope your grandchildren cherish those little ornaments and they understand the time and love that goes into each one. Your Christmas quilt is pretty special, I think I missed that at the time. Well done on producing so much despite some health issues. I haven’t had a chance to drop you a note with some answers to questions you’d ask, I’ll do that on Tuesday (tomorrow).