Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Yarn and chair pads..........

 I have men stopping at my house every day!  They  must be shy because they knock and then run away but they always leave me treasures!  LOL!

Yesterday I got yarn............Knitpicks Brava Worsted.....

Today they left me some nice chair pads.........unfortunately these men never pay for any of it but at least they deliver it............

I've been trying to teach myself some new skills or old ones I've forgotten.  It has been frustrating as I like to learn but when I waste hours and I still haven't learned it is very disappointing.  I will forge ahead though as I am usually pretty persistent and/or stubborn!  LOL!

Here's  a little humor for today...........

Happy Trails!!!



5 comments:

Jeanna said...

Oh the yarn was worth the wait, very pretty colors. Love the buffalo check chair pads, they look comfy. The cartoon is hilarious!
I've edited some photos and hope to have a blog update either Friday or Saturday. Take your time with the potato soup recipe...maybe just the next time you make it may be more convenient for you?

Leftycrafter said...

Oh pretty yarn. What will it become? Another giant granny square blanket?

Betsy said...

That is definitely some beautiful yarn and I do like the Brava worsted too. The chair pads are very nice. I bought some from Amazon when we moved into the apartment. I was a bit skeptical when I took them from the package as they were so thin and flat. But they puffed up to about 3-4 inches thick after an hour or so. It was really fun to watch. I guess I'm esaily entertained. lol
That's a really funny cartoon. He would be easily identified in the herd!
Blessings,
Betsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yarn! Those men know what makes you happy! :)

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Jeanna - I will not forget the recipe...I promise! I can't wait to see your blog update.
Lefty Crafter - You will have to wait until all the plans are revealed this Sunday...lol!
Betsy - I like the Brava yarn too and so many colors!
Far Side of Fifty - The way to this woman's heart...you are so right.