Thursday, June 22, 2023

Still at it!!!

There's the Rose of Sharon blooming.

Today I vacuumed and scrubbed the laundry room floor.....some on my hands and knees.  I wish I could find my knee pads and also a Lori Holt book I'm looking for.  I keep hoping they'll turn up

Here's a closeup of the new water softener........you'd think for the price they would have some color choices but no.....just this color.........it does have a warning light when I'm running low on salt which is nice.... 

Tomorrow I travel to Mountain Home to see the eye doctor...my regular 6 month checkup.  I'll also be stopping at Lowes to get my favorite mulch, Scott's Naturescape with the non-fading color.  It's on sale right now for $3.33 a bag...yippee!  I will be filling up the Tahoe at that price!  I'm hoping to stop at Hobby Lobby if I have time.  I have to do it before the doctor appt. because they dilate my eyes and I like to go right home after that.
 
 Here's a little humor.....

Happy Trails!!!

4 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

Hilarious!

Betsy said...

That is FUNNY! I can't believe you scrub on your hands and knees. You are a force to be reckoned with. A wataer softener came with our new condo but we have to find out about the salt situation. If we have to adjust anything when we add it etc. It sure makes a difference with my skin and I'm glad to have one again.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

I still scrub on hands and knees to or hands an butt and scoot along when my knees get tired! Cute joke:)

Jeanna said...

Oh that cartoon made me laugh out loud.