Thursday, December 30, 2021

Grocery pickup this morning!

 Yes, it's grocery day.  I made my menu and ordered groceries yesterday to pick up at 10:00 this morning.  I could go a lot earlier but we seem to have a lot of fog early in the morning and if there's sun it shines right in my eyes so 10: 00 a.m. is a good time for me.

Yesterday I got a lovely card from my daughter and she wrote a beautiful note inside. 
Cards are still drifting in.  I have a few more to get out myself......better late than never!

I unearthed my backing fabric and batting for my Christmas quilt.  Christmas took over and I didn't get if finished but Friday is sewing day so we'll see if I can put a dent in it...........

I had my tele-med appointment yesterday and all went fine.  He said I could go for the blood work anytime this month and then make an appointment to see him in 6 months which is great.  I gave him my blood pressures and he said it all looked good so, Yay me!

I hope you are all well.  What have you got planned for New Years?  Mine is all based on food! LOL!

Happy Trails!!!



5 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Glad to hear your Dr appt went well. We stay home on New Years eve and watch movies. On New Years day hubby enjoys watching the college bowl games and I knit and/or read from my kindle. What a lovely card from your daughter. We finally sent out Christmas cards this year after not doing it for about 10 years.

Betsy said...

I'm glad your appointment went so well. Good for you! How sweet of your daughter to send a card. You two have such a great relationship. You need to get moved up here to Iowa so you're closer to her, and to me. Then I could visit you. :-)
New Years we'll just be staying home. I plan to make our favorite cheeseball if I can find some chipped beef today. I've looked at 4 stores already and no one has it.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

A Joyful Chaos said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one to still have a few cards here waiting to put in the mail. Some I felt I need to handwrite a letter to send along.

Blessings~

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nothing big planned here:) Good to hear you had a good appointment!

Jeanna said...

Happy to hear your doctor's appointment we well. We stay home, safely tucked away on NYE. And then we EAT big on New Year's Day.