Thursday, December 23, 2021

It's getting close!

 It's Christmas Eve Eve!  We already opened our Advent gifts for today so I have yesterday's and today's to show you.  But first......look at what I came home to yesterday...........Santa had been accosted while I was gone and they left him for dead!  Thank goodness he came to and he will recover by Christmas Eve!  I have only one suspect............Miss Peeps!  Grace would never do anything like that...especially to Santa Claus!  Evidently, Miss Peeps does not grasp the full meaning of Christmas!

Now, for my Advent gift yesterday.............so cool!  This will be going on my rabbit wall! LOL!  I have a special place in my heart for rabbits and I will explain on another post but this is the bees knees!  Plus, do you see the ball of yarn! LOL!   I will be ordering a frame so I can get it up on the wall A.S.A.P.!

Today's Advent gift was also very cool as I love this stuff...if you haven't tried these products you should....they're not greasy and I can knit and do handwork after putting the hand cream on.  The foot cream will make your feet feel as soft as a baby's butt!   Great stuff.  I highly recommend.

Here's my little tree with my Aunt Alice's ceramic choir members that she made years ago.....I cherish them....

I received my cutting board refurbishing kit and I am hoping to work on it soon but I have bread in the making right now...it was the one thing Walmart didn't have and didn't substitute.  I also want to make some cookies so we'll see if I get to the cutting board refurbishing today.  Here's the kit which contains soap, oil,wax, and a buffing pad.  I'm thinking I will get one for my SIL who's birthday is in January.   I got it on Amazon and there were all kinds of kits for your boards.  I think it will make a nice gift.  I know I like mine! LOL!


 

I hope you all take time to enjoy this special season and reflect on all your blessings.  I know one of mine is all of you who visit my blog , comment,  and have become my friends even though we've never met.  Thank you.

Happy Trails!!!





8 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

That bunny is adorable. My mom was a bunny lover too and I have several of hers. OKeefes is a great cream. Perfect for this dry winter weather. Never heard of a cutting hoard refurbishing kit. That's really cool.

Cousin Kay said...

Yes, love the poster!

Miss Merry said...

I love the poster, so cute! People should have more respect for women who read and know things!!!! Merry Christmas.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I think Miss Peeps was framed! Cute bunnies!! Happy Christmas Sam!

Betsy said...

Oh Miss Peeps! It wasn't you, was it? I'm sure you tried to help Santa! It's a true mystery.
That is a cute poster and perfect for you. Even a ball of yarn!
I use O'Keefes and can verify it works...if you remember to put it on often. :-)
Merry Christmas Eve Sam! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Betsy

diane in northern wis said...

I love that rabbit picture too! So cute. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

The rabbit print is super sweet. Nothing seems to work on my feet. Not sure if I can find that brand here. Happy holidays!

Jeanna said...

I've never heard of O'Keefe's but I'll give it a try. I'm always looking for a hand cream that isn't greasy and won't mess up my stitching. Love that Rabbit picture, looking forward to hearing your story.