Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Only a few things left to do for Christmas..........

 Of course, the  minute I say that I can think of a dozen more! LOL!  I did get the last Christmas present for the grands in the mail except for Disney which  I will renew on December 26 for another year.  There are still cards and decorating and baking...but I can decorate now as the lights came today!

and my cleaning bottles............they came with labels too!

But best of all............the Advent gifts came today!  We are a day behind but tonight we'll open 2 presents...........Amy didn't want to open hers until I got mine...........I can't wait!

It's gloomy, rainy, and foggy here today but still in the 60's.  I'm already making plans for next year.....mostly crafts and cross stitch! LOL!  Yesterday I had to pick up prescriptions and I made an Italian sausage skillet dinner which was good, along with a salad and some garlic bread.  That's about all the news that's fit to print for today.  I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I received for Advent!  The countdown begins!

Here's some holiday humor..........

Happy Trails!!!
 

  


9 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Enjoy opening your presents. That last funny sure is...funny! I think! hahahaha! holiday hugs!

Betsy said...

That's funny! I'm glad you got your gifts and now you and Amy can start enjoying them. I'm trying to figure out my crafting schedule for next year too. I need to be more organized about my charity crafting and I would like to make ALL the gifts next Christmas. We'll see.
Have a great evening Sam. Stay safe, it sounds like more storms are on their way tomorrow. School has already been canceled because of the high probabilty of tornadoes here. Yikes!
Blessings,
Betsy

Between Me and You said...

My eldest just added me to his Disney subscription so I can watch The Beatles' documentary 'Get Back' - how odd that Disney is the only one showing it. How lovely to open all your advent gifts. We don't have anything like that here. I like the new 'funny'!

Leftycrafter said...

Your Advent gifts are always a joy to see. Disney is such a great channel and I am sure you grands love having it. The National Geographic shows are fantastic and so educational. I am impressed you already have your crafting schedule laid out. Which means, it will be fun to see what you post about.

Miss Merry said...

I can't wait for your Advent gifts - they are always so fun! I have the gifts all purchased and wrapped. I just need to clean and cook for 24 hours a day until Sunday when my children and grandchildren descend on us.

Far Side of Fifty said...

It will be fun to see your Advent gifts!

Jeanna said...

What a funny cartoon! I worked on my cards last night, only have one more to do. And, I have one more gift to purchase and get cash to go in the young adults' cards. Decorating is finished and I plan to start baking next week.
I have my 2022 planners and have some thoughts but haven't put anything in writing yet.
I look forward to seeing your advent gifts.

Rajani Rehana said...

Fabulous blog

Ratana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.