Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Fall arrived at the Dollar Tree!!!

 I went to the Dollar Tree this morning to get some containers for my guest bathroom cupboard and they had Fall decor!  I couldn't help myself....I got a few items...........I am a sucker for highly glazed ceramics....so I got 3 little pumpkins........

 also got 2 garlands...........
and of course, I got my containers for the bathroom cupboard....these were $4.90 each so evidently the Family Dollar price but still  they are perfect for what I need........

When I got home there were treasures in the mail.........I got a pattern for the Collectible Halloween ornaments for this year but I can't show you that.  I did get another pattern that was on Flash Sale....

I made my  pork chops and gravy with potatoes last night and it was delish!  I didn't get the Rice Krispie Treats made but maybe today.  Right now I need to go put my new containers in the cupboard.

Thought for the day:

Happy Trails!!!

5 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

You always have the cutest decorations for holidays and seasons. Cute xs pattern. Love the humor at the end and agree with it.

Jeanna said...

Excellent finds at the dollar store. Those little pumpkins are cute and I look forward to seeing what you do with the garlands.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Christmas was at Hobby Lobby; the last time I was there. I am not in that mood yet!

Between Me and You said...

I was in a thrift shop yesterday and they had their Xmas display shelf packed with stuff! That's all I'm saying about that!Love your pumpkins.

Betsy said...

I'm pretty sure I bought a couple of those pumpkins last year! I'm waiting awhile on fall decor. It's too hot here to think much about it.
Love that sweet cross stitch pattern. Very cute.
We had pork chops last night too. They were really good. I cooked them in the air fryer and they were really moist.
Blessings,
Betsy