Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Happy August!!!

 Yesterday was really productive for a Monday!  I got my freezer all cleaned out and the junk drawer in the kitchen and lined it with shelf paper.  I cleaned part of the guest bathroom cupboard.  I finished it up today and lined it with shelf paper also......I have 2 shelves that pull out......

I need to go to the Dollar Tree and get some containers to put the cleaners in so I can just pull out the container plus there's a lot of room in the back of the cupboard that is empty.  I threw so much stuff out  that it's practically empty now!  

I'm back working on my Star XS and I'm just over halfway done.  Working an entire week on one project should help me to make more progress on it.....

Now I am going to go clean up the  kitchen, make pork chops and gravy with potatoes and maybe some Rice Krispie Treats.  RKT's are quick to make and I don't really have time for anything else.  I need to make a grocery list and order groceries too.  I also need to take the knee pad back to Walmart to return and then re-order 2 of them in  the Large size.

My wood polish is coming today or tomorrow so I will be able to polish those cupboards.

Unfortunately, here in Arkansas, there are a couple more months of heat...but hopefully not as hot....

Happy Trails!!!




3 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

You did get a lot accomplished yesterday. It is nice to see August appear. Only 3 more months of closed windows here.

Betsy said...

Your bathroom cabinet looks so impressively clean and sparse. Good for you. The cross stitch is coming along pretty quicky and looks great! It's been so humid and hot here. I'm ready for cool, but not snow!
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

You are so lucky to have pull out shelves. They are so convenient. Your cross stitch is really pretty. I imagine with it being full coverage that it will take a while, but it'll be worth it.