Sunday, August 20, 2023

YOP Week #8 Year 13

 Didn't get much creating done but it was a busy week with groceries, taking stuff to the thrift store to drop off, and having to chase down my doctor for refilling my prescriptions.  Finally got it all taken care of along with bills and some cooking and cleaning.  

I realized that the Halloween ornament I had been working on was going to be too big to be an ornament so I went back to my original pattern that I was using to begin with.   This is the 2nd one and I'm almost done..........

I did not finish Star #4 in my rug hooking but it will get finished this week for sure..........

I did do more Battenberg squares but you've seen those and I worked on Prism but it looks the same just bigger..............it looks like  I'm going to be on the purple for awhile.  I'm thinking that I bought the wrong type of Mandela.....we'll see...........

Hopefully, this week will be more productive.

This is part of the reason I don't get much done...........

Happy Trails!!!



8 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

What a cute ornament for halloween. And almost finished too! I assume they are going to head off to Iowa. The prism blanket is quite interesting looking. I am sure your mandala yarn will change colors soon. Love your chuckle for today.

Miss Merry said...

I think you get so much done. I plan my day and my travels around potty breaks. That's why I am so good at potty training grandchildren too.

Betsy said...

I agree with Merry, you get a lot done, just not as much as you want to get done. I'm like that. I overestimate what I can do and then I get all stressed out when it can't happen. Your funny is SO TRUE! I think it fits a lot of us. :-)
Blessings and love,
Betsy

Maureen D said...

Looks like you have a good variety of projects to work on. I bought a felting project for my birthday back in the spring but it's still sitting in the box. So far I'd rather knit.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Your star is looking great and love the little Halloween stitch. Have a fabulous week. Happy stitching.

Far Side of Fifty said...

yes that is me just about everyday! Your Halloween ornament is awfully cute!

HighlandHeffalump said...

Hey, that squirrel is living my life 😂 Cute Halloween project, always my favourites of what you make yet I never decorate for Halloween here.

Jeanna said...

Yes, squirrel...I can totally relate! Your little Halloween ornament is cute and I really like the colors in your rug hooking. Hope you are having a great week, so far!