Friday, August 25, 2023

Such a nice Friday and now maybe rain!!!

 I've been on a cleaning and organizing kick and it shows around here.  Since the diverticulitis healed I have had more energy and it makes me realize that I must have been sick for a long time.  I thought it was old age but now I feel like I've drank from the fountain of youth!  Mind you, I don't look like it, but I feel like it.

The flowers are loving the heat and sunshine as long as I keep them watered.  They need to be planted but I will wait until it cools off.........



I've taken down the summertime decorations and started putting up a bit of Fall.  Fall is coming because the acorns are falling and the sassafras leaves are turning orange.  Granted, it will still be a longtime before "there is a chill in the air" down here, but it's coming!!!

 Here's my thought for a Friday night..........actually I was a "rooting tootin" cowgirl when I was young....now I'm just a "tootin" cowgirl! LOL!

Happy Trails!!!

4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

I love to go with you "lookin' for trouble". Glad you are feeling so much better. I am at a standstill with piles around here. My hubby is painting my new laundry room/pantry and I am dreaming of the day when all my pantry stuff can go IN THE PANTRY and I can get to what is underneath. I have a huge master plan in my head and I hope I have some of your energy to accomplish it!

Far Side of Fifty said...

So happy that you feel better! That is a cute cowgirl!

Betsy said...

I'll go! I'll go! I'm so glad that you're feeling so much better. It's amazing to feel well again isn't it?
Blessings,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better...got any energy to spare? LOL.
Your fall decor is looking very nice. I'm excited to start with some, maybe this weekend or next.