Wednesday, August 9, 2023

More yarn............

 Okay, here is the other yarn I was talking about....it is HUGE!!!  It is 7 1/2 inches across!  This is Lion Brand's Mandala Bonus Bundle in the colorway Satyrs....

Along with the skeins of black yarn that I showed yesterday....I want to make a Prism blanket.......like Dany of the Little Bobbins podcast.  This isn't the best picture of it but it was the best I could do.  The  pattern is on Ravelry.........

We shall see how it works out...it is so unique and the black really sets off all of the other colors.

It's storming today and really cozy so after my daily chores, I decided to bake some cinnamon crescent twists.........I am waiting for them to cool so I can frost them..........

I started cleaning the shelves/bookcases in my kitchen yesterday so I guess I'll go work on those OR should I get started on that Prism blanket?  Tune in tomorrow to see what I did! 


 Happy Trails!!!


4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Gurrrrl - you find the funniest memes!!!! I love it.

Betsy said...

Love that new yarn. I must have missed the video that she showed that blanket. It's going to be gorgeous with the yarn you chose and I hope you worked on that instead of the shelves. Much, much more fun! :-)
Blessings,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

Ahhh, there is the answer. That is some pretty yarn. I've never heard of Little Bobbins so I'll have to check it out. Can't wait to see what you decided to do yesterday. This is exciting.

Far Side of Fifty said...

That should be a fun blanket to work on!