Friday, September 18, 2020

Beautiful Friday!!!

 I hope it is nice where you are.  I took my walk this morning and it was in the low 60's!  Oh yeah!  I wore a jacket.  I fertilized plants inside and outside.  Yesterday I got treasures in the mail from Thrift Books...




I'm finishing baking some Potato Chip cookies that I started baking last night.  It's a Paula Dean recipe and very good.  I had some leftover tortilla chip crumbs and I used those too.  Waste not want not. 

I also started cleaning my linen closet which is a real mess!  I got the top shelf done and I'm working my way down......it's really fun because I find so many things I didn't even know I had! LOL!  It's like going shopping and not having to pay for anything!  I'll show a picture when it's all clean and organized.  I'm waiting for supplies before I start more outdoor projects but never fear there's plenty to do inside my house too! 

I hope you are having a wonderful Friday!

Happy Trails!!!



3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks like you could use more shelves in that closet! Nice haul of books!

Betsy said...

Busy lady. So many people are rereading Nancy Drew right now. I remember reading them as a young girl and I loved them.
Good job on the shelf. I remember when I went through our linen closet before we moved. I found things that I put there when we moved in almost 20 years ago and never used again. Those things were some of the first that went to the Goodwill.
Blessings,
Betsy

Lady Locust said...

I’ve read and enjoyed “Yarn Farming.” Hope you do as well. Fun times in the linen closet. Love linens😊