Sunday, September 27, 2020

YOP Week #13


 Welcome to week 13 of The Year of Projects blog.  This is my favorite time of year for crafting but also for being outside so I am torn and trying to balance it all.  I did manage to get a few things worked on but no finished items this week.

I always work on my "linen" project on Saturday and I have finished the cuff of the glove........

These are the 2 finished objects that I was in the process of "final finishing" when I misplaced them
This seems to happen whenever I start cleaning and organizing around here!  They'll turn up eventually, I hope.  Meanwhile, I have kitted up 3 more of the "31" little pillows for the grands annual Halloween ornaments.

I did find the trim for the Pumpkin Spice Farm finished cross stitch....so hopefully a final finish on that will take place this week.

I worked some on When Witches Go Riding...............

and last but not least...........I worked on Brill and I am ready to change colors to the pink!

I hope you had a crafty and productive week.  Stay safe and stay well!

Happy Trails!!!


11 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are making progress! I made little to no progress last week...probably not this week either. :(

Phoebes World said...

Lovely cross stitching. Im hoping to pick mine up again now the season is changing
Phoebe x

Becki said...

I can't quite tell how the glove is going to work, but the lacy cuff and the rose/pink addition is so pretty! And your Halloween stitches turned out so great. Oooh... and the Pumpkin Spice stitch is so sweet. I can see I need to catch up with you, Sam. You have been so productive!

Leftycrafter said...

I like that you pi k one day for your linen piece. Maybe I should do that with my complex cross stitch. Your Brill is growing quickly. Even with your outdoor work you have managed to get quite a bit of crafting done too.

Cinna Knits said...

How lovely! You have the most delightful cross stitch projects!

Betsy said...

You're sure getting a lot done these days. I finished and mailed Pipers sweater and have barely started another for her. I also have a pair of socks done to the beginning of the heel flaps on both socks. They are a gift I need to get into the mail soon.
We have a beautiful week forecast ahead of us and we plan to go camping in our little trailer next weekend for three nights.
Take care,
Blessings,
Betsy

HighlandHeffalump said...

I keep thinking I need to spend more time in the garden whilst it is dry and not too cold so maybe this week I will follow your lead on that. I so love your pumpkin one, so I am pleased to see that again and it sounds like it maybe finished this week.

Maureen D said...

Love your pumpkins and pumpkin spice decorations as I sit here sipping my Pumpkin Spice Latte (yes I'm one of those idiots that counts the days till Starbucks Pumpkin Spice launches). Just pulled out my halloween and fall decorations. I do adore this month. We go from green leaves with a touch of yellow through bright yellows, reds, and oranges, to no leaves by the end of the month. Really wish these changes occurred over three months instead of one.

Breathing Life said...

I had a little chuckle about you tidying up and then misplacing projects. I do that all the time with my knitting and spinning tools. It is better if I just leave them strewn over the coffee table!

Kath (BackstageKnits) said...

Everything is looking great! I love all the fall themed projects.

HighlandHeffalump said...

Well I’ve just caught up on all the posts I missed between the 19th Oct and this one I last posted on! I notice it says I am following but I’m not getting the emails for some reason. Anyway, thats worrying about your neighbour’s window being shot, you are excelling at the decluttering month. I’ll try to keep up to date now,