Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Cloudy, cool, rainy and cozy!


 It was chilly in the house this morning so rather than turn on the heat I had a fire in the fireplace..........

I cleaned up the house and did some laundry and did some painting with the new to me Kilz primer and paint in one.  What a dream paint!  One coat......look at this which was unfinished wood.....


It probably could use another coat and I'll see.  It's in a corner and hard to see really but I was extremely pleased with the paint.  This is going outside on eaves and doors and of course my pantry in the garage which was the first guinea pig!

I worked on my When Witches Go Riding on breaks.

I made some phone calls and I'm done.  Boy, that day went fast!

Happy Trails!!!


7 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Your fire looks so welcoming. That cross stitch might be done by the end of next month. It is very cute.

Diana said...

Kilz is the best stuff! Jerry and I were using it 20 years ago on each of our jobs and also at home. I still use itr on some of my wood/other types of crafts. It sure saves a lot of work. I like your little fireplace! Be blessed, Sam!

Leigh said...

Wow, first fire! Paint job and cross stitch look good too. :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That paint really does look good...so does the fire! Enjoy your evening now! Put your feet up! Hugs!

Betsy said...

I've turned the electric fireplace on in the trailer a few times already. It feel good some of these really cold mornings.
That paint worked out really good.
Blessings,
Betsy

Becki said...

Love that cozy fire, Sam!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com