Friday, September 4, 2020

Green Friday

 I have 2 photos......both are green...........first this little cutie.............

and these...............my green beans.....the ones the deer didn't find! LOL!

I'll have them tomorrow night.....I am beat tonight!  I got up early and picked up my groceries and unloaded, debagged in the garage and slowly took in the house and disinfected.  After that I put them all away.  I vacuumed and washed my bathroom floor but I used a mop which never does a great job but it got the worst of it so tomorrow I'll get down on the floor and do a better job.  The weather is beautiful and not humid or hot.....very nice.  It  did rain again today after I got home from the store.  It needs to dry out so I can mow but that might be Monday.....after all it is labor day so it seems fitting to work.

Now it's time to kick back and have some supper and enjoy the evening!  What are your plans for this holiday weekend?

Happy Trails!!!



9 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

No plans other roasting 30 pounds of green chili tomorrow. Rest of the weekend will be spent just enjoying life. By the time your grass gets dry enough to mow it will be nice and tall.

Betsy said...

No plans for the first time in 9 years. We've been at the lake every year for the summer holidays for that long. We are just going to relax and rest up for the drive back to Nebraska again next week. We found out the Memorial service for Karen will be next Saturday so we'll leave on Thursday. It's been an exhausting couple of months with two moves and the family things too. We're both feeling our age.
I do miss homegrown green beans. I may plant some here next year. I wonder how they would do in a pot?
Blessings,
Betsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

WE had a big outing today...you can read about it on the blog on Saturday! WE will have a quiet weekend!! Your green beans look great!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

30 lbs??? Wow! I need to read about that! Yes, cutting the grass will be more like 'haying'! LOL!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

You have had a lot of stress for the last few months for sure. Yes, rest up. bush beans would do fine in a pot but you probably need several plants/pots. I planted mine in a horse trough.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

I'm going over right now to read about it!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

hi Sam, this is slow going because my keyboard is not working. having to access the onscreen keyboard one keystroke at a time is a pain. thanks for commenting on my blog about Jingles. sorry to see you had blog issues. did you ever find what happened?

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That little hummer sure is sweet! We hiked this morning and plan to go out again tomorrow. That's our big plans! heehee! Hope you have a good weekend. I love the redwork and other stitching you are doing. Fall designs are very cute!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com