Thursday, September 24, 2020

It's Thursday already???

 I can't keep up! LOL!  But I got a few things done....I washed my roller and paint equipment from yesterday and did some laundry.  I cleaned the frig and some of the family room.  It has been cloudy and cool all day.  I took my walk this morning and if I look closely I can see some color change in the woods and not just dead leaves.  Here are a few pictures from some more Fall cleaning and decorating..........



That's all for today.  What have you been up to in your neck of the woods?

Happy Trails!!!

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Love your decorating. I like fall decor but not the cooler temperatures.
I finished Piper's sweater and took it to the post office before taking a photo of it for my blog. Maybe I'll be able to get Mandy to send me one of her wearing it.
Take care my friend.
Blessings,
Betsy

Leftycrafter said...

I was amazed it was Thursday too. Please send some of that cool weather our way.

Between Me and You said...

Definitely Autumnal here in Scotland now. Can't believe I was wearing flip-flops at the beginning of the week! Love your imaginative decorating and your new header pic. Have a good weekend, hopefully not too busy!

Cousin Kay said...

One of Alice's pumpkins?

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are looking fallish! I decorated the wreath outside the door today now I have to change the flag and Fall decorating will be complete!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com