Monday, September 7, 2020

Happy Labor Day!

 
I hope you are having a nice day!  It is hot here so no mowing took place but I did get a walk in this morning and I watered.  I also spray painted something which I will show you some other time.  I did some cleaning and I am plugging away at picking up those 400 some stitches on my Brill shawl.  I have about 200 so far.  It's not bad.  I sit down on my breaks and do 20 at a time.  I did start a cross stitch yesterday on 30 count linen and using a hoop I am having no problem.  That was a happy moment and the project is gorgeous. 

I'm off to make some phone calls and then kick back and do some crafting!  Have a great day and stay safe!

Happy Trails!!!


 

4 comments:

Becki said...

Sounds like a great Labor Day, Sam. A little labor, as well as crafting. :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

No picnics this year...it is cold here:(

Betsy said...

Your day sounds perfect. We had 56F today and it's supposed to be 36F tonight. Crazy for September. It's also winds of 55 mph gusts. With the hot weather we've had for weeks and the winds, the fires are everywhere. There is a wildfire 9 miles from our friends acreage and the wind is blowing right toward them. They are on fire watch tonight as evacuations have been happening all afernoon and evening.
Blessings,
Betsy

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com