Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Making hay while the sun shines!

 Trying at least.  This was yesterday....I got one clothes pole painted.

Today I got the second one painted..........

They could use a second coat but that will probably be in the Spring....I have lots more to do before it gets cold.  You're not supposed to paint outside when it gets to 50 or less at night.  It was 51 last night so I have got to speed it up!  

The Kilz interior/exterior satin primer plus paint is awesome!  It covers like a dream and is so easy to work with.  I highly recommend it and I am able to order it from Walmart and have it delivered for free!

I hope you are all fine and enjoying your Fall. 

Happy Trails!!!



6 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Good job, Sam. Still waiting for you to send some of that cooler weather my way.

Becki said...

I am impressed. You're making me think... we are probably going to seriously regret we never got around to staining our deck this year. We're maybe going to warm up again after next week, but I don't know if we have time now.

Betsy said...

Thoes clothes lines look great! I miss my clothesline. I have a drying rack that is "almost" big enough for a load of wash. I do like to hang clothes out as they smell so much better and the $$$ saved is nice too!
Blessings,
Betsy

Between Me and You said...

Washing lines are much better for the environment!!Well done you.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I would love to have a cloths line! Yours is just perfect! :)

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com