Thursday, December 24, 2020

Advent Gift #10

 It's been a quiet day here on the home front.  A little cleaning, and I dyed my fabric for tomorrow's Christmas List cross stitch start......

It looks nice but it doesn't show up in the photo.....it's Evening Blue Rit dyed and then coffee/tea dyed too.

Amy received her salt lamp last night and liked it and I received these new plastic storage bags.  I'm not sure what you call them but I have been wanting to try them.........There are multiples of each size and they're made to look like Mason jars.....too cute!

 I started my Christmas Eve sock cast on in the Whoville colorway...........
 

Here's another book to cuddle up with over the holidays..........


  and some holiday humor............

Happy Trails!!!

P.S. Remember...Santa Claus comes tonight!!!



4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

I love today's joke. Let us know how you like the canning jar baggies. I was looking at those, too. Merry Christmas!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Well I never get into a store so those baggies are new to me, you will have to do a review! Merry Christmas!!

Betsy said...

Love that joke for today. I think those baggies are the cutest things. What a cute idea.
Did you show us what your making for your Christmas Cross Stitch and I have forgotten? That would NOT surprise me these days.
Merry Christmas my dear friend!
Blessings and love,
Betsy

Leigh said...

Merry Christmas Sam!