Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!!!

 

The day is almost over and I was going to sew today but  too late now!  I have to do it in the morning when I have energy and I'm fresh...it doesn't last long!  I hope you all had a great day.  I think the Grands were pretty excited with the Disney Channel and National Geographic that came with it!

Amy got her mystery book last night and her earrings today.  I got a Miss Fisher mystery book last night and a box of spices today with recipes!


 
Grayson got me a little stuffed bear that is so soft.....he knows I love animals!  Miss Peeps liked it too and the wrapping it came in......

and I still have lots of fish crackers left from Sam's present to me.............I am one lucky Grandma!
 
I made myself a nice breakfast this morning and made a start on The Christmas List.  It is a big project and I hope to have it done by next Christmas........

Here's my Merry Christmas bag......

and here's the little bit I got done so far.........

I have been reading this for my Christmas read................


and here's another Christmas book.........

a little holiday humor never hurt anyone........



Happy Trails!!!



 

 

 

9 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

Merry Christmas! I made a cranberry pie today which is a recipe from Frank's family. Used a frozen pie crust and I'm sure Aunt Alice is turning over in her grave:)

Miss Merry said...

Love the mask meme! You will enjoy those spices from Penzy. I just discovered them this year. I have some favorites and I purchased a box for my son who has to be salt free. They have a wide selection of salt free spices.

My Christmas gift to myself is the new book by A. L. Hebert "Murder with Honey Ham Biscuits", a brand new mystery and I paid almost full price (which I never do- it's a hard cover!). I can't wait to read it. Merry Christmas!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Merry Christmas Sam!

Betsy said...

Merry Christmas Sam! I have heard of the Penzy spices and that they are very, very good. Love the mask meme. It is very true, isn't it? Lots of hope in this vaccine to set the world right again.
We had a quiet day together and I can't ask for anything more. We did a group video with the kids,(and Piper). It was wonderful.
I really like your new Christmas cross-stitch. Do you have a favorite company you order your kits or patterns from? I would like to do a little more in the coming year. Sweet dreams my friend.
Blessings,
Betsy

Tammy said...

Merry Christmas, Sam. I need to update my blog list with your new blog name. That's why I'm not seeing your updates. I decided to blog every day in December only because I've been such a terribly sporadic blogger all year and I'm hoping to keep the steam going into the new year. That cross-stitch is a monumental project. Good luck. Take care.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Too funny and I bet she is! LOL! My mother could never make pie crust but I have no problem. It doesn't look great but it's a breeze in the food processor. Yum, cranberry pie!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

I order from Fat Quarter Shop, Everything Cross Stitch, 123 Stitch and Etsy.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

I need to do the same with my new blog! LOL! I have to go to my old blog to connect to my friends blogs. New Year New Me! LOL!

Jill at emeraldcottage said...

Oh I just love that spice set,, what a wonderful idea! Also can’t wait to see that Christmas sampler worked up, it’s beautiful.
Found you whilst blog hopping, would be lovely to see you over at mine at emeraldcottage.blogspot.com
Jillxx