Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The bird feeder is busy!!!

 Evidently word has gotten around the neighborhood because I have steady traffic at the feeder!  There have been as many as 4-5 birds at one time! Not sure what this little one is but it was a cutie!

We have lots of cardinals and bluejays too but I have yet to see a blue jay at the feeder.



 
 
Monday was busy with laundry, cleaning, a few bills to pay and working  (still) on a few presents.  It has gotten cold...22 F this morning so yesterday I brought in the paints from the garage, got the garbage out to the street and changed my sheets.  I ordered some supplies from Walmart.  Today, there was more cleaning, packing away Fall decor and getting ready to get out the Christmas decorations and lights.  I did another load of laundry and cut out material for the next hexie diamond.  I also made bread dough using my sourdough.  I'll leave it overnight and bake it tomorrow.  I ordered more sewing, yarn supplies, and books, and that was my day!
I had some hip pain yesterday which slowed me down and was pretty painful but it is better today and didn't interfere with my progress.  I think it was bursitis which I've never had but it's better than some things!  I also found a great house in my favorite town, Hanover, IL.  I got a call from Hanover but it was Hanover KS but I took it as a sign so I decided to look at realtor.com and sure enough there was the perfect house for me!  It had everything I ever wanted; central air, fireplace, claw foot tub, slanted ceilings upstairs and a double garage big enough for my Tahoe.  Also, a covered breezeway from the garage to the house plus mostly hardwood floors and the price was only $60,000!!!  There's a park across the street and all the important stuff is fairly new!  That is a gift from God but now, how do I sell my house and move during COVID?  If it's meant to be it will happen!!!  It looks like a vaccine isn't too far away!  Please say a prayer that I will sell my house and be able to move back North!
Happy Trails!!!

     

 
 
 

7 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Prayers that your dreams come true with the guidance from God.

Leftycrafter said...

That house is adorable. Will pray you will be able to love closer to family soon.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yes praying for the best for you! Put your house on the market and see what happens. Interest rates are low so you never know! :) You had a busy day!

Betsy said...

I agree with Connie. We never dreamed we would have 20 offers in one day on our house! That was during the pandemic too. If God wants it to happen, it will. The house is exactly what I want too. I've been pouring over ZILLOW every night looking for something around Omaha but there is sure nothing at that price!

You got so much done today. I don't know how you do it. I started the sweater that is a Christmas gift twice and knitted about 6 inches. I changed sizes once and now I've ripped it again and will go up a size in needles. It will be way too small the way it's written. Better to decide to do it know then when the back is completely knitted!
Take care and may God bless your decisions.
Blessings,
Betsy

Unknown said...

Houses in town here are supposed to be selling like crazy - check with a realtor. The house in the picture looks like 2 stories - do you rally want stairs to climb in your future?

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your pretty winter birds! And I hope you are able to move back soon. I know you are longing to! Have a good day my friend!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

PS I've read that the housing market is good now too.