Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wednesday

 I didn't blog yesterday as I was getting the last of the Christmas presents finished and wrapped and ready for the postman this morning.  I almost forgot my prescriptions yesterday too until the last minute when I ran uptown to pick them up.

Today was menu and grocery list and grocery order.  I had some problems today.  It wouldn't take my order so I had to call a number at the bottom of the page and I talked to a gal in El Salvador!   She was able to fix the problem right away and I was so happy!  I'll pick them up tomorrow.  This afternoon I was outside as it is 70 and sunny!  I did some cleaning of the garage and threw out a bunch.  I swept the porch and took everything off of it and sprayed it with Wet and Forget.  It's still wet in the picture but this stuff is wonderful.  Parts of it were still clean from when I did it last Spring!  I need to order more.  Thank you, Connie for telling me about it!

I got the last of my material for my Christmas quilt.....not to be confused with the Tiny Trees little quilt. LOL!

I dragged up some decorations from the basement but I didn't get very far because I wanted to clean the front porch first.....I always have to clean before decorating which is a good thing as that's about the only time it does get cleaned! LOL!.....I managed to get a few things in place..........I think I got this wreath from my daughter and I think she made it.  I use it every year and still love it.

I remember hesitating to buy this snow lady and her baby at a craft fair years ago but I am so glad I did as it is one of my favorite Christmas decorations.

This will have to wait until tomorrow.........


 

On my "breaks" (when my back needs a rest) I worked on the bird with the berries.........this is a very enjoyable cross stitch project.  It is a pattern by Luminous Fiber Arts....she has some lovely ones!

That's all for now.  It's getting late so I'd better call it a day!

Happy Trails!!!


 

 


 



6 comments:

Betsy said...

Hi Sam. Before I forget, yes that is my friends real living room. She commented right after you did on my last post. Just click on her name if you would like to see her blog. :-)
What a fun post today. Love the quilt fabric. Those lights are so cute and of course the snowlady. I collect snowmen so of course I love her and her baby. :-)
Your porch looks great. I got rid of some old, old, old decorations that had seen better days and I think I'm going to regret it when we get a house. They were plastic and I bought them from Home Interiors about 40+ years ago so they really needed to go. But your wreath looks new. How do you keep it so nice? Being made by your daughter is even better. It looks so real.
Take care Sam.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

Isn't Wet and Forget the best? We use it on the side of our house which doesn't get much sun. The siding turns a dirty greenish brown and my husband just sprays it once in a while and the icky stuff disappears!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love pretty Christmas fabric! And the stuff for the steps is a great idea. Hope you're warm and snug tonight! Time to bring out the quilts here in FL now too! Holiday hugs!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I have to get more wet and forget next spring. It does a wonderful job on the brick on the patio. It is expensive but really works! I see you are decorating too! :)

Becki said...

Isn't it amazing - talking to someone in El Salvador to pick up groceries at a local store. If you were try to explain that to people just a few decades ago they would have considered you a candidate for the mental ward.

Your front door wreath reminds me I still have my autumn wreath on the front door. No Christmas decorating happening here , but I can surely manage to switch out my wreaths. And then I can enjoy it through most of the winter. Need to do that!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com