Saturday, December 19, 2020

Advent Gift #5

 I am getting pretty tired as I've been  up since 2:30 a.m.   I did make a dinner for tonight and another batch of turtles.  I even got a few pieces of material cut for my Tiny Trees quilt.  Dinner is stuffed peppers vegetarian style...............I've not made these before.....I'll see how I like them...........they're all done I just need to pop them in the oven for  5 minutes to warm them up!

Amy received her Dala horse pincushion and really liked it.  I received a lovely fox Christmas ornament....just precious!  Amy knows I love foxes............

That's all for today.....I can't stop yawning! LOL!  I should have taken a nap but now it's too late.

Happy Trails!!!



7 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

Love the fox ornament!

Leftycrafter said...

The fox is adorable.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute Fox, hope you sleep well !!

Betsy said...

Your stuffed peppers look delicious. We love stuffed peppers but I've never had them vegetarian before. You'll have to let us know if they're good. Cute little fox. You and Amy sound like you know each other very well. :-)
Sleep well and I hope longer than last night.
Blessings,
Betsy

Unknown said...

You like podcasts....try Fiber Nation podcasts. Oneof the best is about the socks that won WWI. Professionally done, interesting topics relating to fiber........

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Thank you! I will look them up!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com