Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday

 It's been pretty productive today. I got my hair washed, did some laundry, got all the garbages emptied and out to the street along with a bunch of boxes.  I kept holding on to boxes not sure of what sizes I would need for mailing the presents.  I got some treasures in the mail today!  I got more books and I'm not sure if I shared this one.....I'm almost done reading it.  I have no trouble getting through her books!

These came in the mail today....


Yesterday I managed to get my Tiny Trees cut out........

Some of my Christmas fabric arrived.............this is more fabric from the Deer Christmas line by Urban Chicks...........I love their vintage fabrics..............

On breaks I worked on my red work bird................I'm using silk floss and it is like butter! 

I watered plants and fed the birds and made sloppy joes from scratch...no Manwich..I'll have it on my homemade toasted sourdough with some chips and Famous  Dave's Signature Spicy Pickle Chips.  My Aunt Edna made the best pickles and canned beets and peaches.  Dave's are good and they have a little "kick" too!  Tonight I'll work on my hexies and watch Yorkshire Vet on Acorn. I hope you all had a good weekend and are safe and well and happy!

Happy Trails!!!






6 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

Yes, Aunt Edna (my mother) did a lot of canning. I didn't appreciate it at the time. Aunt Alice made really good sloppy joes, from scratch of course!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sloppy joes, I have not make them in a long time:) That fabric is really cute!

Leftycrafter said...

We make our own sloppy joes from scratch too. So much healthier as I add lots of ground up veggies in mine. I agree about Dave's Pickles. So yummy and love the kick that they have. Sounds like you had a very productive day. The tiny trees are cute. Your new fabric is very pretty too.

Betsy said...

Those books look really good. I made sloppy joes for dinner last night, also from scratch. Dennis requested Kraft mac & cheese with it. He really likes it but we only have it once in a great while because I'm sure it's not very good for you. He puts pickles on his too, but I don't.
I love that new fabric, especially the lights. So cute.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Becki said...

Sounds like you've had a good day. And you have some good reads there. The tree quilt is going to be so cute! I love that twisted candle on the cover the of Nancy Drew book. Takes me back to my childhood.

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com