Monday, December 21, 2020

Advent Gift #7

 What a Monday!  Got a late start and have been like a slow boat to China all day! LOL!  I did hear from an old friend which was so nice as I was starting to worry about her!  So that was a gift to know she is doing fine.  As for my Advent gift to Amy...great minds think alike.....she received a 4 pack of EOS lip balm in different flavors.  Remember I received one from her the other day! LOL!  She gave me this for Day #7.............isn't it just precious?  I love it!

Today I received the last of my floss for my Christmas List XS for Christmas Day....

I did finish my red bird XS yesterday and Dying for Chocolate book by Dianne Mott Davidson.  This was the 2nd book in the series.  I'll have to see if I have the 3rd one.  It was very good!  I'm reading 2 other books now which I'll tell you about tomorrow as I can't recall the names of them right now.

I also dragged out my Chicken Joy XS that was a free pattern last year from Priscilla and Chelsea that I had done some work on and then put it away.  I forgot to take a picture so I will tomorrow.  I needed to make a dinner but I did not get that done so I guess it will be frozen pizza tonight.  I still have to get the garbage out to the street!  It is the first day of Winter too so it's time to change my header!  A busy day!

Also, I subscribe to Acorn T.V. and they have all the Christmas shows from all their programming bundled together so I watched the first one last night.  It was Midsomer Murders and was really good!  I hope you are enjoying some Christmas programs.

 Here's your Christmas book for today..........

and we can't forget some Holiday Humor!


Happy Trails!!!

6 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Your gift for today was precious. The Christmas Sisters has been added to my reading list. I can read Christmas books all year long.

Miss Merry said...

What a great gift! And great minds do think alike, don't they! We had four grandchildren here today since there is no school, but parents have to work. It was cold and rainy so we all had to stay inside and I think the noise is still echoing in my brain LOL.

Far Side of Fifty said...

The Hallmark Channel has been on for weeks...many Christmas shows I have seen twice! Nice gift and your tablecloth from yesterdays post is a beauty! :)

Betsy said...

Your gift is very pretty and I'm glad you received your floss. I remembered what I woke up the other night that I wanted to tell you! Or rather, ask you. Have you seen the Farmhouse tour on Youtube of Priscilla and Chelsea? Oh my goodness, if you haven't you have GOT to watch it. It's over the top. I made Dennis watch it and he said he wouldn't come home if I did that to the house. He would sleep in his truck! LOL
Blessings,
Betsy

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

I watched one last year and I am not a minimalist but that is way over the top even for me! LOL!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com