Tuesday, October 20, 2020

20 items gone!

 This is the best way to get rid of things...for me anyway.  Here's today's roundup......more audio tapes, a few books, and a pillow cover

I also did some decorating for "the season"...I got this wreath at a Cracker Barrel restaurant years ago and I still love it!

I made these crocheted gourds a few years back......

My daughter gave me this years ago..........she knows I love Mary Engelbreit!

It's rainy and chilly so I lit my Dutch Apple Waffle candle from Bath and Body........it smells so good!


and of course I had to get out my "Frost is on the Pumpkin" that I finished last year........

I took my walk in the rain this morning.....I love any kind of weather except the heat!  Amy goes for her test at 4:30 at a Walgreens in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  She's not sure when she will get the result but she was home yesterday resting.   She still has no fever but very tired and very achy.  Sam is also not feeling good and he is coughing but again, no fever which is good.  But  that could change at any moment.  Sam will have to go to the doctor to get a test as he's too young to do his own.  I didn't sleep well the first night I heard about it but I slept good last night.  Today I made my menu, grocery list and ordered from Wally World.  I pick it  up at 7:00 tomorrow morning.
Here's the menu for this week and next probably.
 
Breakfasts:
non-dairy yogurt
egg mcmuffin
Chocolate orange overnight oats
Swedish Puff Pastry
  
Lunches:
egg salad on toast
tuna open face on English muffin with tomato and cheese broiled
mac and cheese
grilled cheese and tomato soup (Amy's Organic Tomato and Basil is the best!)
 
Dinners:
meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans
Fat Flushing Soup
Nachos Grande
 
Desserts:
caramel apples
apple cider doughnuts
peach cream pie 

Writing out my menu makes me hungry!  I think I'll go eat supper!
Happy Trails!!!



8 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Good removal today. Your menu made me hungry too. I plan on starting some more baking next week (when I am home all week). I miss homemade goodies in the evening.

Miss Merry said...

Continued prayers for your family.

Betsy said...

You're making great progess on getting rid of things Sam. I love your "Frost is on the Pumpkin" picture. We had heavy frost on everything again this morning. I decided to check blogs from bed this morning. I was so tired last night that I didn't do my nightly catch-up as I kept falling asleep.
I'm glad Amy is getting a test. Mandy said she did lots of them at work this weekend and lots were positive. She and Sam will be in my prayers that they will soon be well again.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Becki said...

Great clearing out progress, Sam! And I'm so glad to hear Amy and Sam aren't running fevers at this point. Praying that they don't get terribly sick. Your menus look scrumptious. :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your menu sound good. My best to Amy and Sam!

Susan said...

Chocolate orange overnight oats? Be still my heart!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

top 20 said...

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
hacking social media accounts