Friday, October 30, 2020

Day #30...only one more day to go!!!

 This is all I have today.....it was a beautiful day here after 3 days of rain.  I took a nice walk, collected some leaves, and pressed  them.  I was able to gather 30 items so here they are......12 audio  tapes including books on tape and 18 books....tada!  I got a good deal at the thrift store a few years back on some Agatha Christie books on tape and a few other British books I admired.  The problem was they were read by Brits and I could not understand them!  Bummer! So, off they go!

I'm busy making a meatloaf and mashed potatoes with green beans for supper.  I hope you had a good day and are ready to enjoy your Friday night!

Happy Trails!!!

5 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Yum, meatloaf and mashed taters. You did well with the declutter. One more day!

Betsy said...

Dennis would love to be eating at your house. He loves meatloaf. He's picking up a carry out pizza for us tonight. We haven't eaten out in quite awhile and we decided to try to support a local business. They are struggling so badly.
Blessings,
Betsy

Becki said...

Ooooh... meatloaf and mashed potatoes - that's the height of comfort food to me.

Far Side of Fifty said...

One more day!! Meatloaf sounds good we havent had that for a long time!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com