Saturday, October 24, 2020

Caught up again...at least on de-cluttering!

 I was able to do October 23rd Day #23 of de-cluttering...........23 books!

October 24th Day #24 of de-cluttering............more of Jim's clothes; 2 swim trunks, khakis and 2 pairs of jeans, and more books!

The nachos grande last night was very dry.  I talked to Amy, BTW she is feeling much better, and she said we used to put guacamole, sour cream, black olives and salsa on it.  No wonder!  I forgot a few things! LOL!    But I had some picante sauce I threw on and I managed to eat quite a bit! LOL!

I hope you had a good Friday night and are enjoying your weekend!  Oh, yesterday it was in the 70's but today we are in the 40's!  Yep, fall weather for sure......love it!  I took my walk and then closed all the house vents over the crawl spaces. 

Happy Trails!!!




7 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

You are really getting your books thinned out. Going through your son's things has got to still be tough. I still get a lump in my throat when I run across my mom's and brother's things.

I chuckled when you said you never heard me talk about Josie. She is the Grand Daughter that lives in town and the I call "my local Grand". I just seldom use her name. All my other grand kids are in TX, WA & WY.

Becki said...

Sounds like we're having similar weather. For dry nachos, those sure look good. ;^) Very good work on the book purging you've got going on there.

Miss Merry said...

You have me thinking about making some nachos!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Making progress!! I did carry a few things upstairs the other day! 40's sounds good to me...warm in fact! I am certain our snow will stay.

Betsy said...

Those nachos look delicious. It's hard to believe they were dry. You are sure making a lot of progress in getting rid of things. You have lots of books! I wish I lived closer, I would come over and look through them!
Blessings,
Betsy

Between Me and You said...

Wouldn't mind the recipe for the Nachos? What are you doing with all the stuff that you are decluttering?Our clocks went back last night so enjoying an extra hour but not looking forward to this evening when it will be dark by 5pm! Enjoy your week.

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com