Monday, October 19, 2020

De-cluttering even more!!!

 I had such a long post yesterday I decided to forego October 18th de-cluttering and do it today along with the 19th.  So here goes........

October 18th - Day #18 - 17 audio tapes and 1 washcloth.  I did a lot of commuting to work for hours at a time so I listened to a lot of tapes!

October 19th - Day #19 - yep....more tapes

I did manage to get my outdoor decorations outside because they predicted rain for today and they were right.  Although it hasn't rained hard or constantly.  I got my walk in today.

These 2 ghosts have been hung outside since my children were little!  I can't believe they're still around!

This is some lights and a pumpkin boy that I stuck on a little hay bale.........

I didn't sleep well last night and I am tired today but trying to push ahead.  I know why I didn't sleep well.  My daughter, the teacher, called and she thinks she might have COVID.  She doesn't have a fever but is extremely tired and all  her muscles ache.  She goes for a COVID test tomorrow.  Please say a prayer for her.  She is healthy but is prone to pneumonia and bronchitis.  Several people in her school and children have contracted COVID.   I pray for them all.  Iowa has a high incidence of the disease.

Everyone stay safe and stay well!

Happy Trails!!!

 

6 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Praying for your daughter, special prayers it isn't the Covid. Our numbers are up in Ohio, too. I think people are tired of it and letting their guard down. Our counties numbers are attributed to funerals and large indoor wedding receptions. . .

Far Side of Fifty said...

Prayers for your daughter, sure hope she doesn't have covid. I know it is a worry. :(

Betsy said...

Sam, I'm praying for your daughter. I know the worry. Mandy worked all weekend doing Covid tests and she said that she had a LOT of positives. That's a worry for me because I know she's in direct contact with many people who definitely have it. I know she's a nurse and it's her job, but I still worry. The numbers seem to be going up quickly all over the country and it's really concerning. I expected it though, once all of the schools reopened. Thanksgiving and Christmas have me especially worried. I know people won't use common sense and will gather in groups.
take care my friend.
Blessings,
Betsy

HighlandHeffalump said...

Hi Sam, I hope your daughter is ok. I don’t think you saw my reply about self striping last week on my blog, so I’m linking here the post I think you missed with how I did it. https://highlandheffalump.com/2020/10/09/dyeing-day-and-my-reaction-to-the-social-dilemma-documentary/ If you are really interested in a bauble I can look at postage. The fairies fit in boxes classed as large letter but the baubles being thicker would be classed as a parcel, so cost more, but I can have a look.

Cousin Kay said...

Please let me know how Amy is doing. I have a close friend who may have been exposed through her daughter-in-laws father. It spreads so easily:(

Becki said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear your daughter may have COVID - And that she's evidently feeling symptoms. I imagine if she's positive that affects a bunch of people. Please keep us up to date!