Saturday, October 31, 2020

Last day of the de-clutter!!!

 Not that I don't have more stuff to get rid of but I need a break.  Here's the last 31 items.  Not sure what the total is....I bet Becki knows!  1 book on tape, 25 books and 5 assorted linens.  I have much more....paintings, furniture, dishes but how to get rid of them and some are antiques so I would like to get some money for them.   I have to do research but first after the election I am going to get busy selling my books.


I also found a doily I made last year and it is perfect for fall........

I found a picture from days gone by................in the days before wrinkles!  I can't believe how I've gone downhill! LOL!  But I'm healthy so I can't complain.  This was Christmas 1979 taken at our church.  Christopher in the background at 8 1/2 years old, Amy was 3 1/2 and Benjamin was 2. Jim wasn't born until December of 1980.  I was 30 and my ex-husband, who passed away this year, was 31.  Where did the years go?  It looks like we all needed haircuts but we didn't have a lot of money back then so I'm sure we didn't consider it a necessity.


I hope you are enjoying Halloween!  It's beautiful here and almost peak colors or it is....I can never quite tell.  Some trees are still green but lots are orange and then brown and there are leaves falling all over!  The sun is shining and it is perfect fall weather..probably in the 60's.  I found some creepy movies and I have my Halloween treats Amy and the boys sent me plus caramel apples.....I think I'm set!  I didn't get my When Witches Go Riding finished but I'm sure it will be done by next Halloween!

Happy Trails!!!
 


6 comments:

Becki said...

I haven't been keeping track of your total, Sam, but if you did the minimum you have removed at least 465 items from your home (or soon will when the books sell). What a picture! You certainly produced very cute kiddos. :)

Leftycrafter said...

Isn't it amazing the things we find out about each other? I did not know you had 4 children. I knew about Amy and James but not the other 2 boys. Where have I been? Hour family photo is great and those children are so sweet looking. Good luck selling your collectibles and antiques. I have been looking for a buyer for my mom's Hummelstown for 3 years now with luck.

Miss Merry said...

I think your family church photo is amazing. I have one of our family from the same era and the kids look like confused ragamuffins and my husband and I look like people you would not want to leave your children with. Just what you want for the church directory

Betsy said...

I love your family photo. We have pictures from church starting early 80's as we got married in the fall of 1978. Your kids are so cute!
Congratulations on keeping up with the decluttering and getting rid of so many things. It feels so good to be lighter.
Blessings,
Betsy

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Oh, you are too funny! LOL!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com