Friday, October 16, 2020

Friday de-cluttering

 Yes, 16 items for the 16th of October!  Item #1 is a heavy pair of boots that belonged to my son, Jim.  Some of this stuff was his.  I already had taken a bunch to Goodwill last year but then I couldn't do it anymore so I gave it a rest.  It is easier now.



There are 10 hats in that pile that all belonged to Jim.  I emailed my daughter and asked if she wanted any of them for her family.  I haven't heard back yet.  There's a pair of shorts, a pair of jeans. 2 audio tapes and a duffle bag.

For supper I am having one of my favorite meals...............here's the link

It is linguine, with roasted broccoli, pine nuts,  and goat cheese.....healthy and delicious!  P.S.   I can't find goat cheese here so I use feta and I double the feta.

I hope you had a good day and that you are getting ready to enjoy your Friday night!

Happy Trails!!!
 

9 comments:

April Horn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss Merry said...

Your dinner looks delicious! You are doing so well with the decluttering challenge. (Hugs) I know today was difficult.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am glad you feel you can get rid of some of Jim's things...I know it is hard for you.
You are rocking the challenge!!

Becki said...

Hugs to you, Sam. You're doing really well - in so many respects.

Leftycrafter said...

It is hard to give things away that belonged to a loved one. You are doing so well.

Betsy said...

Good for you Sam. I know that isn't easy at all. Today would have been my Mom's 98th birthday. She's been gone over half of my life. She died in September, 31 years ago. I don't remember the day as I've blocked that out of my mind. I always remember family birthdays but never, ever days of passing. I dreamt of her last night and it was so real I expected to see her when I opened my eyes. We never, ever forget those we loved but it does get a bit easier with time.
Wishing you love and a great big hug.
Blessings,
Betsy

Between Me and You said...

So envious of your decluttering skills, even though it must be so hard when it comes to your beloved son's belongings. Keep going. Have a good weekend too.x

Diana said...

Oh Sam, you are in our prayers here about your son. It's so hard going through our loved one's things. But you can remember the memories always! (We're coming up on my oldest son's death date on Nov. 5.) Proud of you doing the decluttering! You go, girl! Hugs and blessings!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com