Thursday, October 8, 2020

Behind as usual!

 Okay, I'm on Day #4 of the minimalist challenge which is supposed to be October 4th but here are the 4 things..........




As for what else I've been up to.........well, the usual chores but besides that I did some cooking....

tuna salad for the tuna melts........

veggie cassoula...........roasted vegetables with herbs..........

and Bliss Balls...salted caramel flavor.............these were supposed to be rolled in crushed macadamian nuts but I didn't have enough to crush but I can see why you would want to cover them up!  They did not taste like salted caramel but they were darn good and would definitely satisfy your sweet tooth and they are totally healthy!  No bake......you mix them  up in a food processor and roll then into balls and refrigerate....yum!  Here is the link  

There are all kinds of them too.......


 I hope this doesn't offend but I thought this was darn funny and I can't say I haven't had these same thoughts! LOL!

"Don't piss off old people, the older we get the less "life in prison" is a deterrent!"

Happy Trails!!!




9 comments:

Becki said...

Your funny at the end made me laugh. Your eats look yummy, as usual, Sam!

Leftycrafter said...

I agree with your humorous statement. Those bliss balls look very yummy. I love finding no bake recipes. Thanks for the lonk.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That last quote is hilarious! I read it to hubby and I think he laughed too. He's eating cookie dough so it's hard to tell! hahahaha! Hugs!

Betsy said...

The last quote is funny. I can just hear some people I know saying it! Everything looks delicious, especially the bliss balls. Yum. I made a big pasta salad today and added cheese, black olives, green pepper and bacon. Everything is better with bacon!
Take care Sam.
Blessings,
Betsy

Mama Pea said...

Great quote! Reminds me of what a well-mannered and polite nine year old recently said about me: "Mama Pea is a really cool old lady!" The other "old" quote I heard years ago is "You know what cranky old ladies used to be, don't you? Cranky young ladies."

Miss Merry said...

I love your joke! All your food looks so delicious, too.

Far Side of Fifty said...

:) Yes and those who cannot afford Nursing Homes Jail isn't such a bad place as they take care of your every need:)

Between Me and You said...

I would be tempted to roll the salted caramel balls in dessicated coconut, just like when I make chocolate truffles as gifts at Xmas time. I think Xmas may just be cancelled this year. It's all very surreal at the moment. Have a good weekend, my friend. (loved the joke, at least you get three square meals and a hot shower in jail!).

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com