Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Minimalist Challenge for 9, 10, and 11 items!

 Yes, I'm still behind but I will catch up!  My back gives out before the items do! LOL!

Here's Day #9 - October 9th

This group contains a set of pillowcases, 3 self-improvement tapes (you wonder why I am so improved?  That's why!  I don't listen to them anymore as I figure I'm just about perfect now... lol!), a fleece jacket, a fleece vest, a pair of crop jeans, a blouse and a pair of socks.

Day #10 October 10th

Here we have a magnetic photo frame, a grandma's brag book for photos, nail clippers (new), a Dish remote, a silk evening purse,  4 pairs of socks and a nail brush.

Day #11 October 11th

There's an apple corer, a book on tape, a dish cloth, headphones, plastic files, a glasses case, dowels, a cat collar, 2 pairs of slippers, and a set of pillow cases


Whew!  I'm on my second garbage bag to go to the basement!  Yippee!

Yesterday was bread making day, the hummers are still here and I got the garbage out for the week

The pest control guy came and he and his wife just had a baby girl....they have 2 girls and 2 boys.  She's a  nurse and just went back to work.  He's such a nice young man.  He checked the house for termites and did the pest control.  We both wore masks. 

 I got a wonderful gift yesterday from Arkansas BCBS.  They sent a good health box with a purse size bandaid holder with bandaids, a pedometer, hand sanitizer, a pen, disinfectant wipes, a Sodoku puzzle book, a pill dispenser and a nice mask!  I truly needed all those things!  LOL!

My mulch didn't show up so I called again and this time I got to talk to the truck driver and he was very nice and said he would deliver it today but it probably won't be until 7:00 p.m. or later.  They are really swamped with COVID and everyone ordering so much online.  I may have to stay up later than usual and I may have to wait to get my pj's on although I don't have to be out there but just in case.

I hope you had a good Monday and that your Tuesday is going well so far.

Happy Trails!!!





7 comments:

Becki said...

You are doing great in your catching up, Sam! And that bread looks delicious! Mmmmm

Betsy said...

You are doing so well in your getting rid of things. Those smaller items really add up in the long run. I can almost smell that break. Yum. I bought a $1.00 loaf from Walmart in my grocery order yesterday. I couldn't believe how delicious it is for $1.00. We had it with a pot of soup yesterday and we'll have it again tonight. Yum. I love bread. There's a reason I need to lose weight. Bread and chocolate. Those are the culprits.
Your pest control guy sounds very nice and congratulations to him and his wife. Four is a great number of kids and two each is perfect! :-)
Have a great evening Sam. I hope it's a nice calm one for you. Our winds are howling at 45 mph! A bit unnerving in the trailer.
Blessings,
Betsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are making progress with the challenge! Wow your bread looks great!!! I can almost smell it...guess I should try the no knead recipe soon:)

Leftycrafter said...

Wow, you are catching up quickly. You bread looks fantastic as always. Must be because of all those self improvement books you read lol. I hope your mulch got there so you can get it laid soon.

April Horn said...

EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA 
I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr.jumba  for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend broke up with me because he seeing another girl at his workplace and told me he is no longer interested in me and left me in pain and heartbreak. I was searching for help on the internet and I saw so many good talks about the great spell caster Dr. Jumba and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him because dr. Jumba is a very kind and trustworthy person. Contact him now on His email : Wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1 (908) 517 4108
 blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com     

April Horn said...

EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA 
I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr.jumba  for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend broke up with me because he seeing another girl at his workplace and told me he is no longer interested in me and left me in pain and heartbreak. I was searching for help on the internet and I saw so many good talks about the great spell caster Dr. Jumba and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him because dr. Jumba is a very kind and trustworthy person. Contact him now on His email : Wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1 (908) 517 4108
 blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com     

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com