Monday, May 10, 2021

Stitch Maynia Day #10

 Well, I did not have any material big enough for SM project #10...Justice, so, I ordered some along with more floss.  I had to jump to Day #11 project.............Chicken Love.  I think this was a free Valentine's Day pattern from the The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch.  I'll be working on this tomorrow too.

Yesterday was not the Mother's Day I had planned.  I got off to a good start and made my baked beans and then I browned up my brats.  I went on to make my fruit pizza and was preheating the oven to bake the crust.  I heard a pop and looked and there were flames on the bottom of the oven.  I turned it off and thought maybe the foil I had on the bottom of the oven had touched the element.  I removed the foil and tried again.  The oven light worked and the upper element worked but not the bottom.  Needless to say I could not get the oven to heat up to the required temp.  I called a repair person this morning and they are coming out Friday.  Whether they can get the parts is questionable as the wall oven is about 50 years old.  I looked into wall ovens and with installation it could cost thousands! So, I will probably have to pay several hundred just to have them come out and try and fix it.  I don't have high hopes but thought I should try.  If that doesn't work I could opt to remove it, and the cook top and get a regular oven which is much cheaper!  Or, I could get one of these   Can you believe how inexpensive this is compared to a new wall oven?  PTL!  It was either that or cook on my grill on the porch but then how could I make cookies? LOL!

Never a dull moment but I was able to eat my beans and brats and I may try to cook the fruit pizza crust with the one element and I still have potato salad to make.  The oven issue took the wind out of my sails yesterday but I am back in business today!  I hope you all had a great day yesterday.

Happy Trails!!! 

9 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Cute stitching today. Sorry to hear about your oven. I bought a Breville Smart Oven about 3 years ago. I rarely use my BIG oven anymore. I even bake my bread in it. It is s.aller so baking cookies would just take more batches to complete. It doesn't heat up my kitchen like the big oven either. You might be very happy with the countertop oven you are looking at. Just make a note of the inside dimensions so you can get bakeware that fits it. Good luck.

Miss Merry said...

Oh man, if it isn't one thing, it is another. I like that small oven. I agree that you will have to check your bakeware fits inside, though.

When we moved to the country after we got married, I was promised delivery of a stove the day we moved in. Well, it arrived about six weeks later. All I had was an electric skillet. They hadn't even invented a crockpot yet. I was able to feed us for six weeks with that skillet LOL. It was nice when the stove finally arrived.

Betsy said...

Be sure and check the reviews on your little oven. I had one for 9 years at the lake and it finally quit this year. So I bought a new one that lasted 3 whole months. It was even a name brand.
I like your new stitchery today even if it's a day early it's still beautiful.
Blessings,
Betsy

HighlandHeffalump said...

If you have a pizza stone then you could cook the pizza on the BBQ...would a friendly neighbour cook it for you for a slice?

Far Side of Fifty said...

Curse of the old appliances, it is most likely the element...I have had that happen and it was an easy fix:)

Anonymous said...

I want to testify about Mr Carlos E who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met Mr Carlos E. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin.I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, Mr Carlos is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: carlose78910@gmail.com or WhatsApp: (+12166263236)

white said...

Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

Lynwood Francis said...

Hello my name is Lynwood Francis, Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr Osaze. I was so confused and devastated when my wife left me for another man. I needed her back desperately because I loved her so much. So I contacted this great love spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on my wife and just within 40hours my wife came back to me begging for my forgiveness. Dr Osaze released her to let me know how much I loved and wanted her back. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest man on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up Email him at {drosazespellcaster@gmail.com} or via his whats-app: +2348146235520 his Also specialize in the following spell below,
1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
9) want to satisfy your lover

Lily Dawson said...

My husband and I were going through a separation, after 9 years of marriage. I have seen that coming due to his reaction towards me. And I was about losing my home, then I had to contact Dr. Sunny, the love spell caster who cast powerful marriage blessings that reunited our marriage back together and also made our union stronger than as it were before. All thanks to Dr. Sunny for reuniting my home back we are living happily now contact Dr. Sunny for any marital problem's thanks to you Dr. Sunny you can contact Dr. Sunny via email solutioncentre911@gmail.com call or WhatsApp Dr. Sunny mobile number +2349056393169